

Today we went to the farm with the preschool kids and moms. We had a great time. They had several large slides. The boys both liked the potato sack slide the best. We also got lost in the corn maze and got to pick out pumpkins. The boys also really enjoyed the hay ride. Due to carrying the baby most of the time and my camera being dead I didn't get many pictures. I used my cell phone to take pictures of the boys in the Corn Box, you know like a sand box but with corn. I'll try to add pictures when I get them uploaded. Oh and Joseph LOVED the petting zoo, I couldn't get him away to join the rest of the kids. I think next time it'll be better with just the family so we don't have to try to stay with the group. (Left: Joseph dumping corn on his head in the corn box. Right: Mikey digging in the corn.)
No comments:
Post a Comment