I just noticed that my last post was more than 2 weeks ago. :/ In all fairness it's been quite a long couple of weeks. The 26th and 28th I taught the boys preschool in my home (we have 5 moms that rotate teaching). Then on the 29th I had my gallbladder removed. The surgery went pretty smoothly other than the nurse missing my vein with the IV and giving me a nasty looking, and painful bruise. I'm still recovering, but I'm mostly back to normal. I have to be careful lifting things and it still hurts to touch the incision sites. I am so grateful to my mother-in-law who flew out and spent a week with our family so I could rest and recover. Not only did she keep my kids happy and safe so I could rest but she again cleaned my house from top to bottom and did all of our laundry (she did this two months ago when I had the baby).
So that's my life in a nut shell right now. Kids are all happy and healthy, I'm recovering from surgery and Jason loves his job and is doing great (we're totally praying that he gets this raise that he's been recommended for) he even got a bonus for perfect attendance (how many employers do that?!?!).
Oh yeah more changes coming tomorrow, not sure what yet. We're meeting with the Bishop at 9:30am...
No comments:
Post a Comment